Coupling of a simultaneous heat and water model with a distributed hydrological model and evaluation of the combined model in a cold region watershed
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 25, pages 3762–3776, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Cheng, G., Li, X., Han, X., Wang, L., Li, H., Chang, X. and Flerchinger, G. N. (2013), Coupling of a simultaneous heat and water model with a distributed hydrological model and evaluation of the combined model in a cold region watershed. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3762–3776. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9514
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 40925004
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2009AA122104
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-312
- Foundation for Young Talents in Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute of CAS. Grant Number: Y251A81
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!