A field investigation of the sediment transport characteristics of a high sediment load intermittent river in Taiwan
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 26, pages 4043–4056, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Su, C.-C., Lu, J.-Y. and Hong, J.-H. (2013), A field investigation of the sediment transport characteristics of a high sediment load intermittent river in Taiwan. Hydrol. Process., 27: 4043–4056. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9517
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 09:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!