Data assimilation methods for estimating a heterogeneous conductivity field by assimilating transient solute transport data via ensemble Kalman filter
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 26, pages 3873–3884, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Tong, J., Hu, B. X. and Yang, J. (2013), Data assimilation methods for estimating a heterogeneous conductivity field by assimilating transient solute transport data via ensemble Kalman filter. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3873–3884. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9523
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51209187
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011YYL132
- National Nature Science Foundation of China Major Research Project. Grant Number: 91125024
- National Basic Research Program of China or 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB428802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!