Data assimilation methods for estimating a heterogeneous conductivity field by assimilating transient solute transport data via ensemble Kalman filter
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tong, J., Hu, B. X. and Yang, J. (2012), Data assimilation methods for estimating a heterogeneous conductivity field by assimilating transient solute transport data via ensemble Kalman filter. Hydrol. Process.. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9523
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51209187
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011YYL132
- National Nature Science Foundation of China Major Research Project. Grant Number: 91125024
- National Basic Research Program of China or 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB428802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!