Special Issue Paper
Discriminating fine sediment sources and the application of sediment tracers in burned catchments: a review
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Introduction to the special issue ‘Tracer Applications in Sediment Research’
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 943–958, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Smith, H. G., Blake, W. H. and Owens, P. N. (2013), Discriminating fine sediment sources and the application of sediment tracers in burned catchments: a review. Hydrol. Process., 27: 943–958. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9537
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!