Shallow groundwater response to rainfall on a forested headwater catchment in northern coastal California: implications of topography, rainfall, and throughfall intensities on peak pressure head generation
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 446–463, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Dhakal, A. S. and Sullivan, K. (2014), Shallow groundwater response to rainfall on a forested headwater catchment in northern coastal California: implications of topography, rainfall, and throughfall intensities on peak pressure head generation. Hydrol. Process., 28: 446–463. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9542
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
- National Council for Air and Soil Improvement (NCASI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!