Special Issue Paper
Sensitivity of hydrological ensemble forecasts to different sources and temporal resolutions of probabilistic quantitative precipitation forecasts: flash flood case studies in the Cévennes-Vivarais region (Southern France)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrological Ensemble Prediction Systems (HEPS)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 33–44, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Marty, R., Zin, I. and Obled, Ch. (2013), Sensitivity of hydrological ensemble forecasts to different sources and temporal resolutions of probabilistic quantitative precipitation forecasts: flash flood case studies in the Cévennes-Vivarais region (Southern France). Hydrol. Process., 27: 33–44. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9543
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!