A method for estimating spatially variable seepage and hydraulic conductivity in channels with very mild slopes
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 51–61, 01 January 2014
How to Cite
Shanafield, M., Niswonger, R. G., Prudic, D. E., Pohll, G., Susfalk, R. and Panday, S. (2014), A method for estimating spatially variable seepage and hydraulic conductivity in channels with very mild slopes. Hydrol. Process., 28: 51–61. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9545
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!