Special Issue Paper
Hydraulic modelling calibration in small rivers by using coarse resolution synthetic aperture radar imagery
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Flood Risk and Uncertainty
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1321–1330, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Tarpanelli, A., Brocca, L., Melone, F. and Moramarco, T. (2013), Hydraulic modelling calibration in small rivers by using coarse resolution synthetic aperture radar imagery. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1321–1330. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9550
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!