Interception losses in three non-native Hawaiian forest stands
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 237–254, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Safeeq, M. and Fares, A. (2014), Interception losses in three non-native Hawaiian forest stands. Hydrol. Process., 28: 237–254. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9557
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2004-34135-15058
- Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service
- McIntire–Stennis. Grant Number: 2006-34135-17690
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!