Roving revisited, towards an optimum throughfall sampling design
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 123–133, 01 January 2014
How to Cite
Ritter, A. and Regalado, C. M. (2014), Roving revisited, towards an optimum throughfall sampling design. Hydrol. Process., 28: 123–133. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9561
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 10:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!