Impacts of climate change and land use change on runoff of forest catchment in northeast China
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 186–196, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Guan, D., Jin, C., Wang, A., Wu, J. and Yuan, F. (2014), Impacts of climate change and land use change on runoff of forest catchment in northeast China. Hydrol. Process., 28: 186–196. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9564
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Key Basic Development Plan Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421101
- Key Direct Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-Q06-2-1
- Non-profit Industry Financial Program. Grant Number: 200804001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!