The role of recharge and evapotranspiration as hydraulic drivers of ion concentrations in shallow groundwater on Everglades tree islands, Florida (USA)
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 293–304, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Sullivan, P. L., Price, R. M., Miralles-Wilhelm, F., Ross, M. S., Scinto, L. J., Dreschel, T. W., Sklar, F. H. and Cline, E. (2014), The role of recharge and evapotranspiration as hydraulic drivers of ion concentrations in shallow groundwater on Everglades tree islands, Florida (USA). Hydrol. Process., 28: 293–304. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9575
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- South Florida Water Management District. Grant Number: DBI-0620409
- Southeast Environmental Research Center (SERC)
- National Science Foundation
- NASA WaterSCAPES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!