Observed hydrographs: on their ability to infer a time-invariant hydrological transfer function for flow prediction in ungauged basins
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 401–413, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Palanisamy, B. and Workman, S. R. (2014), Observed hydrographs: on their ability to infer a time-invariant hydrological transfer function for flow prediction in ungauged basins. Hydrol. Process., 28: 401–413. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9583
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!