Notice: Although this work was reviewed by USEPA and approved for publication, this scientific paper may not necessarily reflect official Agency policy. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Assessing SWAT's performance in the Kaskaskia River watershed as influenced by the number of calibration stations used
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 676–687, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Chiang, L.-C., Yuan, Y., Mehaffey, M., Jackson, M. and Chaubey, I. (2014), Assessing SWAT's performance in the Kaskaskia River watershed as influenced by the number of calibration stations used. Hydrol. Process., 28: 676–687. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9589
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!