Modelling evapotranspiration in an alpine grassland ecosystem on Qinghai-Tibetan plateau
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 610–619, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, G., Su, Y., Li, X., Zhang, K., Li, C. and Ning, N. (2014), Modelling evapotranspiration in an alpine grassland ecosystem on Qinghai-Tibetan plateau. Hydrol. Process., 28: 610–619. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9597
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41001242, 40925004, 40701054
- Key Grant Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 310005, 860857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!