Special Issue Paper
Changing Northern catchments: Is altered hydrology, temperature or both going to shape future stream communities and ecosystem processes?
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 734–740, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Friberg, N., Bergfur, J., Rasmussen, J. and Sandin, L. (2013), Changing Northern catchments: Is altered hydrology, temperature or both going to shape future stream communities and ecosystem processes?. Hydrol. Process., 27: 734–740. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9598
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!