Special Issue Paper
Will catchment characteristics moderate the projected effects of climate change on flow regimes in the Scottish Highlands?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 687–699, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Capell, R., Tetzlaff, D. and Soulsby, C. (2013), Will catchment characteristics moderate the projected effects of climate change on flow regimes in the Scottish Highlands?. Hydrol. Process., 27: 687–699. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9626
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 10:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!