Does canopy wetness matter? Evapotranspiration from a subtropical montane cloud forest in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 1190–1214, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Chu, H.-S., Chang, S.-C., Klemm, O., Lai, C.-W., Lin, Y.-Z., Wu, C.-C., Lin, J.-Y., Jiang, J.-Y., Chen, J., Gottgens, J. F. and Hsia, Y.-J. (2014), Does canopy wetness matter? Evapotranspiration from a subtropical montane cloud forest in Taiwan. Hydrol. Process., 28: 1190–1214. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9662
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2012 12:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!