Special Issue Paper
Change in winter climate will affect dissolved organic carbon and water fluxes in mid-to-high latitude catchments
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 700–709, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Laudon, H., Tetzlaff, D., Soulsby, C., Carey, S., Seibert, J., Buttle, J., Shanley, J., McDonnell, J. J. and McGuire, K. (2013), Change in winter climate will affect dissolved organic carbon and water fluxes in mid-to-high latitude catchments. Hydrol. Process., 27: 700–709. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9686
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 07:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!