Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 635–639, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Tetzlaff, D., Carey, S. and Soulsby, C. (2013), Catchments in the future North: interdisciplinary science for sustainable management in the 21st Century. Hydrol. Process., 27: 635–639. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9707
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:36PM EST
- 2005. Potential impacts of a warming climate on water availability in snow-dominated regions. Nature, 438, 303–309. DOI: 10.1038/nature04141 , , .
- 2006. Satellite Gravity Measurements Confirm Accelerated Melting of Greenland Ice Sheet. Science 313 (5795), 1958–1960. DOI: 10.1126/science.1129007. , , .
- 2010. Quantifying the Drivers of the Increasing Colored Organic Matter in Boreal Surface Waters. Environmental Science & Technology, 44, 2975–2980. , , , , .
- 2006. Abrupt increase in permafrost degradation in Arctic Alaska. GRL. 33. DOI: 10.1029/2005GL024960 , , .
- 2012. Hydroclimatic and hydrochemical controls on Plecoptera (stonefly) diversity and distribution in northern freshwater ecosystems. Hydrobiologia. DOI: 10.1007/s10750-012-1085-1 , , , , , , , , , .
- 2013. Russian nesting dolls effect – Using wavelet analysis to reveal non-stationary and nested stationary signals in water yield from catchments on a northern forested landscape. Hydrological Processes 27: 669–686. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9552 , , , .
- 2003. A globally coherent fingerprint of climate change impacts across natural systems. Nature 421: 37–42. , .
- 2012. Modeling potential hydrochemical responses to climate change and increasing CO2 at the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest using a dynamic biogeochemical model (PnET-BGC), Water Resources Research, 48(7): W07514. , , , and .
- 2008. Catchment data for process conceptualization: simply not enough? Hydrological Processes 22: 2057–2061. , , , , , , , .
- 2013. Catchments on the Cusp? Structural and functional change in northern ecohydrological systems. Hydrological Processes 27: 766–774. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9700 , , , , , , , , , , .