Twentieth century agricultural drainage creates more erosive rivers
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1951–1961, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Schottler, S. P., Ulrich, J., Belmont, P., Moore, R., Lauer, J. W., Engstrom, D. R. and Almendinger, J. E. (2014), Twentieth century agricultural drainage creates more erosive rivers. Hydrol. Process., 28: 1951–1961. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9738
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
|hyp9738-sup-0001-documentS1.doc||Word document||136K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.