Special Issue Paper
Global river hydrography and network routing: baseline data and new approaches to study the world's large river systems
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Hydrology of Large Rivers
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 2171–2186, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Lehner, B. and Grill, G. (2013), Global river hydrography and network routing: baseline data and new approaches to study the world's large river systems. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2171–2186. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9740
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!