Carbon loss by water erosion in drylands: implications from a study of vegetation change in the south-west USA
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 2212–2222, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Brazier, R. E., Turnbull, L., Wainwright, J. and Bol, R. (2014), Carbon loss by water erosion in drylands: implications from a study of vegetation change in the south-west USA. Hydrol. Process., 28: 2212–2222. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9741
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 01:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0217774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!