A stem-branch topological codification for watershed subdivision and identification to support distributed hydrological modelling at large river basins
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 2074–2081, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Zhou, Z., Jia, Y., Wang, H. and Chen, X. (2014), A stem-branch topological codification for watershed subdivision and identification to support distributed hydrological modelling at large river basins. Hydrol. Process., 28: 2074–2081. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9746
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50939006, 51179203
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Innovative Research Group Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51021006
- Major Special Project on Science and Technology of Water Body Pollution Control and Treatment. Grant Number: 2008ZX07207-006, 2012ZX07207-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!