A stem-branch topological codification for watershed subdivision and identification to support distributed hydrological modelling at large river basins
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 2074–2081, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Zhou, Z., Jia, Y., Wang, H. and Chen, X. (2014), A stem-branch topological codification for watershed subdivision and identification to support distributed hydrological modelling at large river basins. Hydrol. Process., 28: 2074–2081. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9746
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50939006, 51179203
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Innovative Research Group Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51021006
- Major Special Project on Science and Technology of Water Body Pollution Control and Treatment. Grant Number: 2008ZX07207-006, 2012ZX07207-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!