Influence of shrub canopy morphology and rainfall characteristics on stemflow within a revegetated sand dune in the Tengger Desert, NW China
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1501–1509, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-p., Zhang, Y.-f., Wang, Z.-n., Pan, Y.-x., Hu, R., Li, X.-j. and Zhang, H. (2013), Influence of shrub canopy morphology and rainfall characteristics on stemflow within a revegetated sand dune in the Tengger Desert, NW China. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1501–1509. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9767
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070415, 41171078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!