Special Issue Paper
The rivers of Africa: witness of climate change and human impact on the environment
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Hydrology of Large Rivers
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 2105–2114, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Mahe, G., Lienou, G., Descroix, L., Bamba, F., Paturel, J. E., Laraque, A., Meddi, M., Habaieb, H., Adeaga, O., Dieulin, C., Chahnez Kotti, F. and Khomsi, K. (2013), The rivers of Africa: witness of climate change and human impact on the environment. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2105–2114. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9813
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 04:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!