Modelling atmospheric and hydrologic processes for assessment of meadow restoration impact on flow and sediment in a sparsely gauged California watershed
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 3053–3066, 30 March 2014
How to Cite
Ohara, N., Kavvas, M. L., Chen, Z. Q., Liang, L., Anderson, M., Wilcox, J. and Mink, L. (2014), Modelling atmospheric and hydrologic processes for assessment of meadow restoration impact on flow and sediment in a sparsely gauged California watershed. Hydrol. Process., 28: 3053–3066. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9821
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR) through the CALFED watershed programme. Grant Number: 4600001695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!