Special Issue Paper
Future changes in low precipitation patterns projected by the super-high-resolution MRI-AGCM3.1S and CMIP3 AOGCMs
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japanese Special Issue Volume 13: Regional projections applied to natural disasters
Volume 27, Issue 23, pages 3319–3331, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Hishinuma, S. and Takeuchi, K. (2013), Future changes in low precipitation patterns projected by the super-high-resolution MRI-AGCM3.1S and CMIP3 AOGCMs. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3319–3331. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9832
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!