Special Issue Paper
A new longitudinal approach to assess hydrologic connectivity: Embanked floodplain inundation along the lower Mississippi River
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Hydrology of Large Rivers
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 2187–2196, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Hudson, P. F., Sounny-Slitine, M. A. and LaFevor, M. (2013), A new longitudinal approach to assess hydrologic connectivity: Embanked floodplain inundation along the lower Mississippi River. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2187–2196. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9838
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 01:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!