Data-driven modelling of shortwave radiation transfer to snow through boreal birch and conifer canopies
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 2987–3007, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Reid, T. D., Essery, R. L. H., Rutter, N. and King, M. (2014), Data-driven modelling of shortwave radiation transfer to snow through boreal birch and conifer canopies. Hydrol. Process., 28: 2987–3007. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9849
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: NE/H008187/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!