Special Issue Paper
Effect of mine dewatering on the peatlands of the James Bay Lowland: the role of marine sediments on mitigating peatland drainage
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union – Hydrology Section
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1845–1853, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Whittington, P. and Price, J. S. (2013), Effect of mine dewatering on the peatlands of the James Bay Lowland: the role of marine sediments on mitigating peatland drainage. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1845–1853. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9858
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!