A new analytical solution for assessing climate change impacts on subsurface temperature
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 3161–3172, 30 March 2014
How to Cite
Kurylyk, B. L. and MacQuarrie, K. T. B. (2014), A new analytical solution for assessing climate change impacts on subsurface temperature. Hydrol. Process., 28: 3161–3172. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9861
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 04:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!