Left high and dry: a call to action for increased hydrological research in tropical dry forests
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 3254–3262, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
Farrick, K. K. and Branfireun, B. A. (2013), Left high and dry: a call to action for increased hydrological research in tropical dry forests. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3254–3262. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9935
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!