Sensitivity and uncertainty analysis of mesoscale model downscaled hydro-meteorological variables for discharge prediction
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 15, pages 4419–4432, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Srivastava, P. K., Han, D., Rico-Ramirez, M. A. and Islam, T. (2014), Sensitivity and uncertainty analysis of mesoscale model downscaled hydro-meteorological variables for discharge prediction. Hydrol. Process., 28: 4419–4432. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9946
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 01:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!