Basic Science Review
Matrix metalloproteinases in inflammatory bowel disease: Boon or a bane?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 97–107, January 2007
How to Cite
Ravi, A., Garg, P. and Sitaraman, S. V. (2007), Matrix metalloproteinases in inflammatory bowel disease: Boon or a bane?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20011
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2006
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK06411
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Senior Research Award
- Elseivier Research Initiative Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!