Estimation of the period prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease among nine health plans using computerized diagnoses and outpatient pharmacy dispensings
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 451–461, April 2007
How to Cite
Herrinton, L. J., Liu, L., Lafata, J. E., Allison, J. E., Andrade, S. E., Korner, E. J., Chan, K. A., Platt, R., Hiatt, D. and O'Connor, S. (2007), Estimation of the period prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease among nine health plans using computerized diagnoses and outpatient pharmacy dispensings. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 451–461. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20021
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2006
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation (CCFA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!