Dr. Lewis has received consulting honorarium and/or grant support from Centocor, Johnson and Johnson, Wyeth, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Elan, Takeda, Berlex, and Synta. Drs. Morales, Salguti, and Miao have no potential conflicts of interest to report.
Relationship between 6-mercaptopurine dose and 6-Thioguanine nucleotide levels in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 380–385, April 2007
How to Cite
Morales, A., Salguti, S., Miao, C. L. and Lewis, J. D. (2007), Relationship between 6-mercaptopurine dose and 6-Thioguanine nucleotide levels in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 380–385. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20028
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2006
- Johnson and Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!