Presented in part at the 104th Annual Meeting of the American Gastroenterological Association, Orlando, Florida, May 17–22, 2003 (Gastroenterology 2003;124(4 Suppl 1):A36.)
Update on the incidence and prevalence of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1940–2000†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 254–261, March 2007
How to Cite
Loftus, C. G., Loftus, E. V., Harmsen, W. S., Zinsmeister, A. R., Tremaine, W. J., Melton, L. J. and Sandborn, W. J. (2007), Update on the incidence and prevalence of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1940–2000. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 254–261. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20029
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2006
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR30582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!