Does colonoscopy cause increased ulcerative colitis symptoms?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 12–18, January 2007
How to Cite
Menees, S., Higgins, P., Korsnes, S. and Elta, G. (2007), Does colonoscopy cause increased ulcerative colitis symptoms?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20049
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2006
- NIH K12 Research Award. Grant Number: #RR017607-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!