Controversies surrounding the comorbidity of depression and anxiety in inflammatory bowel disease patients: A literature review
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 225–234, February 2007
How to Cite
Mikocka-Walus, A. A., Turnbull, D. A., Moulding, N. T., Wilson, I. G., Andrews, J. M. and Holtmann, G. J. (2007), Controversies surrounding the comorbidity of depression and anxiety in inflammatory bowel disease patients: A literature review. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 225–234. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20062
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
- Discipline of General Practice and the School of Psychology at the University of Adelaide
- Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and General Medicine at the Royal Adelaide Hospital from International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!