Dr. Galandiuk had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Active and passive smoking in childhood is related to the development of inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 431–438, April 2007
How to Cite
Mahid, S. S., Minor, K. S., Stromberg, A. J. and Galandiuk, S. (2007), Active and passive smoking in childhood is related to the development of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 431–438. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20070
None of the authors have a financial interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- John and Caroline Price Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!