Göran Sundkvist is deceased.
Enteric ganglioneuritis and abnormal interstitial cells of Cajal: Features of inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 721–726, June 2007
How to Cite
Ohlsson, B., Veress, B., Lindgren, S. and Sundkvist, G. (2007), Enteric ganglioneuritis and abnormal interstitial cells of Cajal: Features of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 721–726. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20095
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- Swedish Heart Lung Foundation and the development foundation of Region Skåne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!