Basic Science Review
The straw that stirs the drink: Insight into the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease revealed through the study of microflora-induced inflammation in genetically modified mice
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 490–500, April 2007
How to Cite
Horwitz, B. H. (2007), The straw that stirs the drink: Insight into the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease revealed through the study of microflora-induced inflammation in genetically modified mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 490–500. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20098
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AI052267
- CCFA William and Shelby Modell Family Foundation Senior Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!