Anti-flagellin (CBir1) phenotypic and genetic Crohn's disease associations
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 524–530, May 2007
How to Cite
Papadakis, K. A., Yang, H., Ippoliti, A., Mei, L., Elson, C. O., Hershberg, R. M., Vasiliauskas, E. A., Fleshner, P. R., Abreu, M. T., Taylor, K., Landers, C. J., Rotter, J. I. and Targan, S. R. (2007), Anti-flagellin (CBir1) phenotypic and genetic Crohn's disease associations. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 524–530. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20106
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- IBD Program Project. Grant Number: DK 46763
- the Cedars-Sinai Board of Governors' Chair in Medical Genetics
- the Edythe and Eli Broad Foundation Medical Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!