Assessment of reliability and validity of IBD phenotyping within the National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) IBD Genetics Consortium (IBDGC)
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 975–983, August 2007
How to Cite
Dassopoulos, T., Nguyen, G. C., Bitton, A., Bromfield, G. P., Schumm, L. P., Wu, Y., Elkadri, A., Regueiro, M., Siemanowski, B., Torres, E. A., Gregory, F. J., Kane, S. V., Harrell, L. E., Franchimont, D., Achkar, J.-P., Griffiths, A., Brant, S. R., Rioux, J. D., Taylor, K. D., Duerr, R. H., Silverberg, M. S., Cho, J. H. and Steinhart, A. H. (2007), Assessment of reliability and validity of IBD phenotyping within the National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) IBD Genetics Consortium (IBDGC). Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 975–983. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20144
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2007
- Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec
- University of Puerto Rico CRC. Grant Numbers: RCRII IP20RR11126-03, U01 DK 62429, U01 DK062422
- Burroughs-Wellcome Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!