Basic Science Review
Il-6 signaling in inflammatory bowel disease: Pathophysiological role and clinical relevance
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1016–1023, August 2007
How to Cite
Mudter, J. and Neurath, M. F. (2007), Il-6 signaling in inflammatory bowel disease: Pathophysiological role and clinical relevance. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1016–1023. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20148
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!