Akira Andoh and Shinji Sakata contributed equally to this work.
Terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of the diversity of fecal microbiota in patients with ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 955–962, August 2007
How to Cite
Andoh, A., Sakata, S., Koizumi, Y., Mitsuyama, K., Fujiyama, Y. and Benno, Y. (2007), Terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of the diversity of fecal microbiota in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 955–962. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20151
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2006
- Yoshimi Benno
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!