Response and remission are associated with improved quality of life, employment and disability status, hours worked, and productivity of patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1135–1140, September 2007
How to Cite
Reinisch, W., Sandborn, W. J., Bala, M., Yan, S., Feagan, B. G., Rutgeerts, P., Radford-Smith, G., Xu, S., Eisenberg, D., Olson, A. and Colombel, J. F. (2007), Response and remission are associated with improved quality of life, employment and disability status, hours worked, and productivity of patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1135–1140. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20165
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2006
- Centocor, Inc.
- Malvern, PA
- Shering Plough, Kenilworth, NJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!